Red Hot Vegetarian Fusilli Pasta Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, Minced
- 4 Cups Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano Leaves, Crushed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- to taste Red Pepper, (Any amount, depends on personal preference)
- 8 Ounces Fusilli Pasta, Uncooked
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized saucepan.
- Saute garlic and parsley until the garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes and spices (basil, salt, oregano, red pepper) to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Cook pasta until it is firm in unsalted water in a pasta pot.
- To serve spoon sauce unto pasta. Can be served hot or cold. Usually keeps in the fridge for only a day, so be sure to eat as soon as possible.
|Serving size: 1 Cup|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Power Miner is an industrial mod for Minecraft that allows users to automatically farm items and resources with a whole new set of inventions designed to do all the work for you!
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
No comments yet.