Red Lobster Fiesta Lobster Rolls recipe
Here is the recipe for Red Lobster Fiesta Lobster Rolls. Red lobster does not have this on their menu anymore, but you can now make them at home. Flour tortillas stuffed with lobster and craw fish meat, corn,spinach, and black beans with Mexican spices and cheeses which are rolled tight and deep fried. They are so delicious, and flaky. They just melt in your mouth
- 3 Tablespoons green onions
- 1/4 cup, frozen corn
- 3 Tablespoons, Chopped fresh spinach
- 3 Tablespoons, Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Lobster tail Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped, crawfish
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1.2 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch l cayenne pepper
- 6 inch flour tortillas
- oil for frying
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat the 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil in a pan. Add your chopped red pepper, green onion and uncooked lobster meat. Cook 10 minutes till lobster meat is cooked and red pepper and onions are tender. Add your cooked craw fish to the pan.
- Chop your jalepeno. (You do so by first taking out the center and discarding the seeds)The rest gets chopped. Now Mix in rinsed black beans, corn,spinach, jalapeno, cumin,chili powder,cayenne powder. Cook and stir 5 minutes until well blended. Remove from heat and stir in the monterey cheese.
- Wrap about 6 tortillas in a damp paper cloth. Microwave about 1 minute till hot.
- Spoon about 2-3 Tablespoon mixture onto a flour tortilla. Fold ends of tortillas, then roll tightly to secure filling inside. Use a toothpick to hold. Repeat with all tortillas- and place seam side down on a glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 4 hours.
- Heat oil to frying temp. Begin to fry each one- till light golden brown. Slice diagonal and serve with ranch
If you love Red lobsters Fiesta Lobster rolls- than you will love Red lobsters Cheddar biscuits. I have linked the recipe for this as well... Enjoy
How to cut a lobster tail
Best cutting sheers
More by this Author
This is the original lobster mac and cheese recipe from the Yankee lobster co in Boston. Succulent lobster encased in a butter cheddar cream sauce baked in elbow noodles and topped with crunchy panko
Real Lobster and Crab Bisque soup made from cream, and homemade shellfish stock. Its sure to make your mouth water and beg for more.
This is the original recipe for the Olive Gardens Lasagna Fritta.It is so delicious! It is Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. You cant...