Rice Krispy Treats Recipie
I have always LOVED Rice Krispies! The homemade ones are always the best! Here is my version of Rice Krispies, that I have tweaked as I discovered what works and what doesn't! Try it out, it's delicious!
Homemade Rice Krispies
- 6 cups Puffed Rice Cereal, Rice Krispy's cereal or any generic puffed rice cereal will work.
- 3 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- Put the 3 tablespoons of butter into a big pot, and melt on low heat.
- Add the marshmallows in and melt on low-medium heat. The marshmallows and butter should become a creamy white thick fluid.
- Add in the cereal
- Mix until all the cereal is covered
- Place the mixture on wax paper and allow 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Cut into smaller pieces. I find that plastic baggies work just fine for storing the remainder.
How to Make Rice Krispies
|Serving size: 2 squares|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 28 g||9%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3%|
|Sodium 105 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
A simple delicious green smoothie recipe. A healthy berry green smoothie that does not taste like kale and is packed with healthy nutrients. Follow this recipe to create your own green smoothie.
A delicious copy-cat recipe that mimics Taco Bell's Caramel Apple Empanada deserts. The only difference is these empanadas are much healthier!
Here's a great example of a proposal essay with simple and easy step-by-step instructions on how to write an effective paper. Getting an A on a proposal paper is simple if you follow some simple steps