Roasted Cabbage and Sausage Wraps- Gluten Free
Cabbage and Sausage Wraps
- 4-5 brown rice tortillas, (You can use a different kind if you prefer)
- 2 packages Coleslaw mix, OR
- 1 head cabbage, plus
- 4-5 carrots, shredded
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 lb mild ground sausage
- 1/2 cup almonds, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, rolled for juicing
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cook sausage, drain then add maple syrup and reduce
- Mix shredded cabbage and carrots with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread mix in roasting pan. Add sausage, mix, sprinkle with crushed almonds.
- Roast for 45 minutes to an hour, till cabbage is well cooked.
- cut tortillas by 1/3rds and microwave for 15 seconds to soften, spoon cabbage mixture into tortilla and fold or roll. Optional- sprinkle with lime juice
No comments yet.