Rose and Pistachio Ice Cream
If you love Pistachios, you will love this treat. There are many things you can add to this and if you look on the web, you will find countless ideas. Try different things and find your own personal style.
- 2 scoops Pistachio Ice Cream
- 2 drops Rose Water
- 6 Pistachio Nuts
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Whipped Cream, Optional
- Take a couple of scoops of Pistachio ice cream, (you can break it up in color and taste by adding vanilla as shown in picture).
- Add a couple of drops of Rose Water (Rose water is pretty strong. Taste it as you go, you may be putting too much. It's an acquired taste).
- Crunch some Pistachio nuts over the top. You can also use a little whipped cream to diffuse the rose water. This is optional.
- It smells like perfume and will taste like it if you're not careful on the rose water. Less is always better in this case.
More by this Author
Tattoos are painful but it's worth it. What can you do to make a tattoo less painful? Here are some tips on managing tattoo pain and some tips on care.
Konjac Root, a surprising zero carb, high fiber, no starch root that when used in powder form, can be an excellent alternative to flour and corn starch. Is it something you can use in your diet? Find out here.
How do you get rid of roaches? If you have pets, or small children, here are ten ways to get rid of roaches effectively and naturally.
No comments yet.