Russian and French salad recipe
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1.5 cup refined oil, 1.5 teaspoon mustard powder, 1.5 teaspoon salt and black pepper, 0.5 teaspoon sugar, 1 cup finely chopped carrot, 1 cup cauliflower pieces, 1 cup fresh peas, 1 cup cucumber pieces, 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup apple pieces, 1 cup grapes.
- Remove the egg white and use only the egg yolk.
- Add 0.5 teaspoon sugar, 0.5 teaspoon salt, black pepper, mustard powder and refined oil to it. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Take carrots, cauliflower and peas in 1 tin and add some salt water to it. Cook for 10 minutes and remove the water. add apple, pineapple, cucumber, grapes pieces and refrigerate. This would be second mixture.
- Add the first mixture to the second while serving or refrigerate it again.
Ingredients: 1 cup carrot pieces, 1 cup beetroot pieces, 1 cup cucumber pieces, 0.5 cup vinegar (white or black), 0.5 teaspoon salt, 0.5 teaspoon black pepper powder, 2 cup finely chopped salad leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients- 0.5 cup venegar, 0.5 spoon salt, 0.5 spoon black pepper, 1 cup carrot pieces, 1 cup beet root pieces, 1 cup cucumber pieces.
- Top it off with chopped salas leaves.
P.S: Make this salad in a see through container. It lasts for 2-3 days.
More by this Author
One of the curses of growing old is the feeling that your memory is failing you and your powers of concentration are in decline. In the most severe cases, there is the spectre of Alzheimer's Disease lurking on the...
The mildness of melon is a wonderful accompaniment to the strong taste of Stilton, one of the best English cheeses. All cheese is a good source of calcium - particularly important for growing children and especially for...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.