Sago and Gulaman Drink
1/2 c. boiled sago balls
1/2 bar gulaman
2 c. brown sugar
2 pieces pandan leaves
4 cups water
1/2 c. refined sugar
Wash boiled sago. Drain and set aside.
To prepare the gulaman —
1. Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Add flaked to small pieces gulaman bar. Allow gulaman to dissolve using low heat to avoid excessive evaporation of water.
2. Add refined sugar.
3. Pour into a flat tray and allow to set. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
To prepare the syrup -
1. Boil 4 cups water in a saucepan. Add pandan leaves and brown sugar.
2. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Let is cool. Strain.
To prepare the drink —
1. Put 2 tablespoon each of sago and gulaman and 1/3 cup of brown sugar syrup in a glass tumbler.
2. Add 1/4 c. of water and cubed ice up to the brim. Serve immediately.
More by this Author
Standards for a Good Salad The following are the ideal qualities of a salad: 1. The salad must be chosen to...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
The proper care and maintenance of drawing instruments, supplies and equipment are the following: 1. Pencil a. Never sharpen the pencil over the drawing or close to any of your...