Sago and Gulaman Drink
1/2 c. boiled sago balls
1/2 bar gulaman
2 c. brown sugar
2 pieces pandan leaves
4 cups water
1/2 c. refined sugar
Wash boiled sago. Drain and set aside.
To prepare the gulaman —
1. Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Add flaked to small pieces gulaman bar. Allow gulaman to dissolve using low heat to avoid excessive evaporation of water.
2. Add refined sugar.
3. Pour into a flat tray and allow to set. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
To prepare the syrup -
1. Boil 4 cups water in a saucepan. Add pandan leaves and brown sugar.
2. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Let is cool. Strain.
To prepare the drink —
1. Put 2 tablespoon each of sago and gulaman and 1/3 cup of brown sugar syrup in a glass tumbler.
2. Add 1/4 c. of water and cubed ice up to the brim. Serve immediately.
More by this Author
Fish Preservation Fish preservation is the method of extending the shelf life of fish and other fishery products by applying the principles of chemistry, engineering and other branches of science in order to improve...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
It is true that economics uses scientific methods in gathering data, formulating theories or principles, and in making conclusions. However, there are limitations such as the biases and values of those who get the...