Baked Beans And Sausage
From Start To Finish
- 28-32 oz can Plain Pork and Beans
- 1 LB Pork or Turkey Breakfast Sausage, Original or Maple Flavor
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar or Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Ketchup
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Mustard
Two ways to make this dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry Pork or Ground Turkey Sausage in a large frying pan and crumble the meat like you would ground beef. Pour into 2 qt baking dish.
- Add Pork and Beans, Ketchup, Brown Sugar, Mustard and Cinnamon into baking dish with sausage. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place baking dish into pre-heated oven uncovered and bake for 30 minutes.
- If time is short, instead of baking this dish in the oven, add the ingredients to the frying pan you fried the sausage in (make sure it is at least a 2 quart pan) and stir together. Stove top method takes about 8 minutes to heat properly on medum heat total preparation and cook time about 14 minutes. The dish comes out richer when baked, but is still very good using the stovetop method.
|Serving size: 1/2 cup|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 37 g||12%|
|Sugar 100 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 14 g||28%|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||17%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
So What Did You Think Of My Dish?
More by this Author
While Wal-Mart is proud of its hiring practices for individuals with disabilities, it is less than honorable in its practice of hiring and firing of persons with physical limitations of persons that do not meet the...
Choosing to participate in the Progressive Snap-Shot program helped to reduce the cost of my auto insurance. The Snap-Shot program has reduced the cost of insurance for our vehicles by 23% for all of our vehicles. Be...
While there is no such thing as chew proof dog bed, my pair of Kuranda dog beds have come as close as a product can get to being chew resistant even with the most aggressive chewers.