This page shows you how to make scrambled eggs - a popular way to cook eggs. They make a great breakfast, lunch or dinner meal even in Indian households and we have it alongwith bread, chappatis or rice. Enjoy!
How To Make Scrambled Eggs
1. Chop 2 or 3 onions and 2 green chillies.
2. Put oil in a pan, turn the stove on (medium flame) and put mustard seeds after oil is hot.
3. Fry onions and chillies as soon as mustard seeds start popping. Fry till done and till you get nice cooked smell of onions or until they are light brown.
4. In another vessel, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp chilly powder, salt to taste.
5. Pour this mixture into the pan and stir around the contents with a spoon until you get all the eggs scrambled and done.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Top 10 Lip Smacking Photos of Sandwiches
Some really yummy sandwich photos. Want to try them out as well? No problem, the recipe link is provided below each photo. Feeling too lazy to cook? Then you can try one of these recipes out. They're lip smacking and do their job pretty well of satia
More by this Author
Milk tea - the Indian way.
If you are on the lookout for some new breakfast recipes - why not try one of these South Indian delicacies? They are healthy, easy-to-make, and super delicious!
Yummy kebabs along with their recipes.
No comments yet.