Scrumptious Chocolate Cake Recipe
A Chocolate Delicacy to Savor on a Holiday!
The Best Chocolate Cake Is Baked with Organic Ingredients
The splendor of a holiday is, it permits you to unwind and certainly gives you a fine motive to eat every sort of sinfully, delightful treats without any regret, including a wicked chocolate cake filled with a fresh raspberry fruit marinated Grand Marnier interior.
Heck Christmas is an exceptional time of year, and you should treat yourself remarkably well. Just this one time, until the New Year rolls around, before you're back in a battle to keep your New Year’s Resolutions, next, it's Valentine's Day! You must have a chocolate treat to share with your love. Is there a nicer way to feel warm, fuzzy and loved? And don't forget your birthday cake. Everyone loves chocolate and it's a superb super-food as well.
My special family holiday chocolate cake is baked using basically organic ingredients in terms of eggs, butter, fresh wheat flour, real sugar, milk, yeast, strawberries, raspberries, dark chocolate truffle icing, and extra-virgin coconut oil for the cake batter.
Remember to use stainless steel pans since aluminum ones though they heat up faster have been shown to leach aluminum toxicity. Surely, you don't want offensive ingredients in your prized chocolate delicacy, only down to earth goodness!
Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- 2 cups natural sugar
- 1-3/4 cups organic whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- one teaspoon Flower of the Ocean Salt from Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup organic milk
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- two teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup water, boiling
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inches round baking pans.
- Stir in the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl. Add the eggs, milk, coconut oil and vanilla; beat your mixer on medium speed for two minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for ten minutes; remove the cake from the pans and place onto a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.
- Frost with homemade “Chocolate Truffle Frosting” after generously inserting the ”Raspberry Grand Marnier Filling”
|Serving size: 5 ounces|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat 7 g||35%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 64 g||21%|
|Sugar 45 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Chocolate Cake with Heaps of Strawberries
More Delicious Chocolate Dessert Hubs for You...
- Easy Mint Chocolate Truffles Recipe
If you're a chocolate connoisseur, you'll adore this delicate mint truffles recipe. It is relatively easy to prepare, and bursts with an exquisite, robust dark chocolate taste.
© 2012 Sheila Craan
More by this Author
You should be cuckoo for coconut products and consume a great deal of it for optimal health. Extra benefits of coconut include hydration, intestinal health, weight loss and more.
If you're a chocolate connoisseur, you'll adore this delicate mint truffles recipe. It's relatively easy to prepare, and bursts with an exquisite, robust dark chocolate taste.
- 11How to Get Rid of Toenail Fungus? What Raw Foods to Eat for Toenail Health? Can Diet and Polish Kill It Naturally?
Toe nail fungus is extremely difficult to cure, and nail medications never work! The utmost remedy is to cure your nail fungus with food-grade products, and in diet avoid sugar. This combination works like a charm!
No comments yet.