Scrumptious Super Bowl And Tailgating Dip Recipes
Texas Caviar is a favorite appetizer for any party. It is not the normal dip, it’s chocked full of black-eyed peas and veggies but oh so addicting. I like to serve with tortill chips. Enjoy.
Ingredients For Dressing
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Instruction For Dressing
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside.
Ingredients For Caviar
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 small can corn
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- jalapeno, chopped ( as many as you want)
- 1 can purple hull peas, rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocados, diced
Instructions For Caviar
- Dice, chop or rinse ingredients and combine in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over veggies.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate any leftover.
Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip
This easy cheesy meaty dip is delicious serve with potato wedges or French Fried potatoes. You can buy them frozen or make your own. Of course homemade is always better! The kids will love this scrumptious dip!
- 2 pounds ground beef, I like lean
- 1 ½ cup onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-15 ounce jar cheese dip
- 1-10 ounce can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- ¼ cup mustard, yellow
- French Fried potatoes for dipping
- Brown ground beef, onions, and garlic.
- Drain off fat.
- Place meat mixture, cheese dip, tomatoes and mustard in a 4-quart crockpot
- Cover with lid and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours or cook on high setting for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Serve with potato wedges or French fried potatoes.
Easy Cheesy Corn Dip
Beefy Guacamole Dip or Burrito Filling
Beefy Guacamole Dip is easy to make and a delicious appetizer or a hearty filling for burritos. To make the dip you will need ground beef, avocados, onion, sour cream. Lemon juice and Burrito seasoning mix.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion minced
- 1 package Lawry's Burrito Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 large avocados, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large size skillet brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain fat from the meat mixture.
- Add to meat mixture the Lawry's Burrito Seasoning Mix and water.
- Mix together well.
- Bring meat mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 10 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- In a medium size bowl combine beef mixture, avocados, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Mix the mixture gently.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Serve also as a filling for burritos.
Makes 4 cups.
- Be sure to drain the meal well, or it will be too greasy.
- Do not delete lemon juice, that is what keep the avocados from turning dark.
Easy Spinach Dip
I love this delicious dip, it has been around for a long time. I love the crunchiness that the water chestnuts add to the dip. You can serve with fresh raw vegetables, crackers, chips or chunks of sourdough bread.
It is a very eye-appealing appetizer to serve it inside a round sourdough bread, that has the insides removed, that you can serve with the dip. Now how good does that sound? I know you are going to enjoy this scrumptious dip, it makes a great party food!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- 1-8 ounce can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1-10 ounce package chopped frozen spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 2 packages Knorrs dry vegetable recipe mix
- Cook and cool and squeezed dry the spinach, get all the water out that you can.
- Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a fresh vegetable, cracker, chips, or chunks of sourdough bread.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Mississippi Sin Dip
Most of the things I like to eat are a sin! They are loaded with sinful calories and yumminess! Grab a bag of Frito Scoops and let have a party!
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 4-ounce can green chilies
- 1 ½ to 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 bag Fritos Scoops
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ham, green chilies, and cheddar cheese.
- Set aside.
- Tear out the middle of French bread leaving the sides and bottom.
- Pour mixture into scooped out bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops.
Note: You can just bake in a casserole dish instead of using French bread if you like!
Cream Cheese And Sausage Dip
This dip is so addicting! It is great for any party or gathering!
- 1 pound hot sausage (breakfast type in a roll, I use Owens or Jimmy Dean)
- 1-8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 can hot tomatoes and green chilies
- Brown the sausage in as skillet, breaking it up; drain. Turn heat to low and add the can of tomatoes and green chilies; mix well and remove from heat.
- Add cream cheese; stir.
- You can serve the dip hot or cold with your favorite chips!
Do you have Super Bowl or tailgating parties!See results without voting
Thanks for stopping in, come back soon!
More by this Author
Let’s party, with these addicting cheesy sausage, caramelized Vidalia onions, guacamole and veggie pizza dips and snacks recipes!
3 scrumptious desserts with one dough recipe! What are you hungry for, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts or an elegant layered cinnamon roll cake. Make one today!
- 1Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe, AKA $250 Cookies: The Best Cookie You Will Ever Eat
Mrs. Field’s, a.k.a. $250 Cookies, are loaded with chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, pecans and oat flour you make in the blender. A recipe you will make many times, scrumptious, make lovely gifts!
Let's Tailgate together! Let's hear about your favorite dips.
No comments yet.