Make Grilled Seasoned Potatoes Recipe
Seasoned Potatoes Recipe
Warmer weather has finally arrived! It's time to start firing up the grill for steak and potatoes.Yes, you can grill potatoes. Granted, you are grilling potatoes in foil. I have a recipe for seasoned potatoes that tastes like a culinary masterpiece but is easy to make and goes with whatever meat you're throwing over the coals. My father-in-law showed me this several years ago and I have been perfecting it ever since. Now, I'd like to help you learn how to make roasted potatoes on the grill.
- olive oil
- butter (stick is easiest to handle)
- Italian Seasoning
- Aluminum Foil
- Tear off a foot long sheet of aluminum foil.
- Rub the butter in an area in the middle of the foil big enough for a couple potatoes to be on.
- Peel potatoes then slice thinly.
- You should fit about 2 normal sized potatoes in foil sheet. Leave them stuck togethor in the shape of the potatoes.
- Salt potatoes lightly..
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes and around the sides. Don't be too stingy, but don't overdo it.
- Shake Italian Seasoning over the top of the potatoes. Cover potatoes well.
- You should be able to fold up the ends of the foil and seal it up. It should look like a small log about the diameter of a potato. It should be rolled up good enough that you can rotate it without the oil leaking out.
- Put potatoes on the grill and let potatoes roast for about half an hour. Be sure to rotate from time to time so the potatoes don't get burnt.
- Once they are done remove from grill and serve.
- (Optional) You can also sprinkle your potatoes with parmesan cheese. This adds a little more pizazz to the.!
This is really pretty simple once you make it a time or two. The olive oil is the real key to getting a good flavor. I've also tried shaking a little bit of parmesan cheese and it really added a nice flavor. Good luck and if you try it, please let me know what you thought.
You can also use your broiler and roast your seasoned potates in the oven. Don't forget to turn them in there also! I like to open the foil for the last couple of minutes to let the broiler add a little more crispiness to the potatoes.
- How To Make The Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes
These Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so easy to make they can be made any time of the year, but for holidays I like to add a special extra ingredient for the most delicious mashed potatoes ever!
- Crispy Oven Roasted Smashed New Potatoes (Recipe). These Golden and Crunchy Potatoes are Fantastic!
Crunchy and golden, oven roasted smashed potatoes. These are good eating!
- How to make the BEST oven roasted potatoes!
Ah...potatoes! Creation's comfort food. Whether mashed or baked, whether as French Fries or home fries, potatoes have universal appeal. My personal favorite potato dish is oven roasted potatoes. That rich...
- Steak Burrito Recipe-A Recipe Burrito Style
I lived in Southern California for a few years and absolutely loved the steak burritos you could buy at the little hole in the wall restaurants for a couple bucks. One day I paid attention to what they were...
More by this Author
A few tips on fishing the bottom of a lake for bass fishing.
Over the last year, I have found many methods to find roles to audition for to help me gain experience in theater and in film, I would like to share with you these methods to hopefully help you build on your acting...