Secret Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
This article contains Red Lobsters Cheddar Biscuit recipe. It was given to me by a friend that works at Red Lobster. It is step by step instructions and absolutely so easy to make. We make these biscuits all the time in our house, and it is part of our family recipe collection. The only problem you will have is sharing. My kids fight over these at the dinner table.
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
1/2 Stick of unsalted butter cold.
¾ cup Whole Milk. (No 2% or skim)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. (No Garlic salt)
1 1/2 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
Brush on Top:
4 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon dried or fresh parsley flakes
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Sprinkle of salt and pepper.
What you will need:
Pastry cutter or large fork
1. In a medium bowl add the Bisquick with the 1/2 stick of cold butter, and mix using a pastry cutter or a large fork. Don't mix to much. The mix should resemble small chunks of butter about the size of peas. Then mix in the cheddar cheese, milk, and garlic powder. Mix real good. Place the bowl in the refrigerator till the mix gets cold approx 30 min. This will insure that the biscuits are fluffy and cook properly.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees once the mix gets cold.
3. Using an ice cream scoop- drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the biscuit mix onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Dont over cook, because you want the center to me moist. In a small bowl you wanna make the brush on topping. Melt the 4 T of butter, parsley, 3/4 t garlic powder and sprinkle of salt. Set this bowl aside till your biscuits are done.
5. When the biscuits are done take them out of the oven, and while they are hot brush on the garlic butter topping. Use all the garlic topping mix. Serve hot.
This will yield 12 biscuits.
Once you make this Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit recipe you will add it to your recipe collection I guarantee it. Your family just might not believe you made it.
Editors note: Using freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese really does make a difference. I grate my cheese with a pampered chef grater, and the cheese comes out in fine strings. This makes the cheese go throughout the biscuits.
Pampered Chef Grater
More by this Author
In the hunt to find a moist carrot cake with cream cheese icing- I was kindly given this recipe. This is an old fashioned recipe, and let me say so delicious. It makes allot of cake- but wont last.
This is the original recipe for the Olive Gardens Lasagna Fritta.It is so delicious! It is Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. You cant...
A very good friend of mine absolutely loves these Fried Mac and Cheese Balls from the Cheesecake factory. I thought I would get this recipe to pass on to her and make them one night for dinner for my family. These are...