Semi Hot Garlic Lime Sauce
"Its like the Lime decided to take a dive one morning, in the process she found Garlic floating in it's own pool of hotness; it became the love of her life".
Have you ever enjoyed a hot sauce that isn't so hot as it is delicious, a sauce that can break the barrier of tasteful perfection, then try this recipe and I'm sure it'll blow your mind.
1/2 Gallon "Franks" Hot Sauce
8oz Minced Garlic
1oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4oz Granulated Garlic
Dash of Cayanne Pepper
Splash of Lime
1) In a pot, produce medium heat, adding 1oz olive oil and 8oz minced garlic.
2) Saute for 4 minutes, or until flavors are fully extracted in the oil.
3) Add 1/2 Gallon of Hot Sauce, 4oz granulated garlic, and the dash of Cayanne Pepper.
4) Let simmer 20-25 minutes until incorporated, stirring occasionally.
5) Add splash of lime.
6) Take off heat, place in suitable container and let cool for 1 hour, then store.
If you like this recipe, you can view some of my others below:
- Chicken and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
A Dish that is sure to please the masses, a salad that is simple yet exquisite. This salad is comprised of fresh arugula leaves with a fulfilling chicken and goat cheese combination.
- Baker's Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Soup
A soup that presents the originality of the Eastern Maryland coast but while offering a little bit of exotic twist to the dish. This soup is slow cooked for 16 hours in a stock before it is even begun, so prepare for a very tasty Maryland Crab Soup.
- Blueberry Chicken
Exotic blueberry chicken dinner that you are sure to enjoy, Go Ahead try it, you won't be disappointed.
More by this Author
A comparison between the classical and baroque styles of music and how they changed over the centuries. Two parts of the article go into more detail over a piece by Johann Bach and Wolfgang Mozart, two prominent...
Sumeria: A time of booming economic, political, and equality movements that proved to show their culture was the greatest of the time. This article helps to place together the pieces of the puzzle.
America-Allen Ginsberg Analysis