These bars are a simple and delicious addition to any party. Sweet and salty, these are the perfect treat when cut into small squares.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 6 oz package butterscotch morsels
- 1 6 oz package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a 9x11 pan.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients in the above order, layering them in one by one.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool, cut, and then serve. Refrigerate leftovers (if you have any!)
|Serving size: 1 bar|
|Calories from Fat||171|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50%|
|Carbohydrates 28 g||9%|
|Sugar 24 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 22 mg||7%|
|Sodium 70 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|