Shahi Toast is a rich bread pudding.
Shahi toast is one of the favorite dishes of Indians. It is very easy to cook and take no time, as many desserts takes long time. Whenever one is in hurry for dessert, it can be cooked in no time.
It is delicious in taste and have small calories in it.
- 6 piece White Bread
- 1 cup Khoa, grated
- 3 Cups Milk, Low Fat
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- A few strands of Saffron
- 5-6 Almonds, sliced
- 3 tbs Ghee or oil
- First heat milk till it reduces to its half.
- Now add sugar and saffron to milk and stir it till sugar dissolves.
- Now your syrup is ready.
- In the meantime, remove the sides of the bread and deep fry it in the pan till it becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Dip the fried bread into milk syrup for 2 minutes till it soak the syrup.
- Remove immediately and put it into the service plate.
- Garnish it with the grated khoa and sliced almonds.
- Now Shahi toast is ready to serve.
More by this Author
Poetic drama is the most famous genre of Drama. From Elizabethan age till now, many dramatists wrote in this style. here you can get sufficient information about it.
Cheese and peas curry is one of my favorite dishes. It is one of the most frequently ordered dishes in India. Not only it is great in taste but too good for health also.
Cry, the Peacock is the first published novel of Anita Desai. It reveals the story of a married woman named Maya. The novel picturises the neurotic condition of Maya.