Sherbert Ice Cream Punch recipe
I found this recipe in an old woman's club cookbook. I have quite a collection, I like them for the quirky recipes and old-fashioned writing. This punch is supposed to be suitable for a church social or woman's club gathering .It doesn't say anything about keeping it cold, but it would probably be a good idea. It is sort of like a ice cream float, but the addition of sherbert much change the flavor quite a bit.
- 10 1/2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 pints orange sherbert
- 3 3/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- This needs to be made immediately before serving and served in a chilled bowl.
- Combine juice, ice cream and sherbert. Beat well.
- Gently stir in ginger ale and serve immediately.
More by this Author
Links to dozens of free cross stitch patterns, many based on vintage advertising images, especially fruit crate label designs.