Shortbread Cookies Recipe Easy Best Ever
Shortbread Cookies Recipe Easy
This is the easiest recipe I have ever made and will continue to make. Its always the first cookie of the holiday season to be made. If you start eating it about 20 minutes after is has come out of the oven, you will be making another batch. The tray will be eaten that fast. This is the best stuff in the world, enjoy. Just like you use to make in little old England.
- 1 Cup Room temp Butter
- 2 Cup Sifted Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sifted Brown Sugar
- Pre-Heat Oven to 325
- Sift Flour and Brown together in a large bowl
- Add in soft butter
- Clean hands thoroughly. Insert hand in bowl and mix ingredients by hand. This is the most important part and you must use hands. Keep mixing until the dough looks even colored.
- Butter 8 inch square pan and insert dough in to the pan. I fill the corners by pinching some off so it gets in there good then flatten the rest in the pan.
- Using fork make ridges in dough both ways in pan. Top with the little crystal colored candies if you want.
- Bake in over for approx 25 minutes or until golden brown
More by this Author
Best Cheese Bun Recipe Ever and I pulled this out of a book and then changed it slightly. The family went nuts over the buns prior to putting cheese in it. Once I added the cheese, the dog went nuts too. This is just a...
The kind of gold you can sell ranges from inexpensive gold trinkets to dental gold to solid gold coins and fine jewelry. You’ve collected some pieces but can’t decide how to get the biggest buck for your...
No comments yet.