Simple Almond Butter Cookies recipe
delicious and healthy cookies
Almond Butter mmmm
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter, smooth
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, dissolved into water
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the brown sugar with butter. Next add almond butter, 1 egg and soda mixing between ingredients. Slowly mix in the flour.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on the cookie sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Serve and Enjoy!
Rate this Recipe
© 2012 eye say
Have you ever used almond butter in your cooking?See results without voting
More by this Author
30 years after a starting career in television as a camera operator in a male dominated field, a look back at how it all began
Cysts are a very popular medical problem, here's an article featuring what my cyst looked like on the outside and inside!
After a perforated bowel, 15 + obstructions, several surgeries and complications, it's time to share what I've learned. Yes I am now bowel obsessed.