Simple Almond Butter Cookies recipe
delicious and healthy cookies
Almond Butter mmmm
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter, smooth
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, dissolved into water
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the brown sugar with butter. Next add almond butter, 1 egg and soda mixing between ingredients. Slowly mix in the flour.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on the cookie sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Serve and Enjoy!
Rate this Recipe
© 2012 eye say
Have you ever used almond butter in your cooking?See results without voting
More by this Author
Do we fall in love because we are in love or because we have been told to be complete we need a "better half"?
Cysts are a very popular medical problem, here's an article featuring what my cyst looked like on the outside and inside!
After a perforated bowel, 15 + obstructions, several surgeries and complications, it's time to share what I've learned. Yes I am now bowel obsessed.