Simple Mojito Recipe Made with Stevia
Crisp Summertime Refreshment for You and Your Friends!
Everyone loves the crisp, clean, lemon-lime refreshment of mojitos in the summer! Show your friends herb smarts using fresh mint from your garden!
- 2-3 lemons
- 2-3 limes
- 20-30 leaves fresh spearmint
- 2 liters tonic water
- 2-4 shots clear rum
- 1 tsp powdered stevia, (or 1/4 - 1/2 c. sugar)
- 3 Tbsp filtered water
- 1 tray ice cubes
- If using stevia: in a small container with a lid, add 1 tsp stevia to 3 Tbsp filtered water. Shake well until stevia is dissolved.
- Cut lemons and limes into 6-8 sections each.
- In a 2-quart pitcher add lemons and limes, ripped up spearmint leaves, 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. stevia solution to taste (or use 1/4 to 1/2 c. sugar to taste), ice, and rum.
- Fill container with tonic water. Add ice and serve.
Remember unlike I did to open the tonic water slloooowwwly!
Excellent refreshment for friends in the summertime! Serves 8.
Summertime Beverage of Choice Poll
What do you reach for to quench your mid-summer thirst?See results without voting
Make It, then Rate It!
More by this Author
Cooking lake perch is a breeze with this complete and easy-to-follow recipe for breaded and fried perch fillets.
A straight-forward article with simple instructions for brewing your own iced tea at home.
The concentrated power of essential oils meets the money-driven world of Multi-Level Marketing in a deceptive mix that puts your well-being at risk. Is it ok if eating them makes you nervous?