Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Let me just say that it do-sent have to be summer to get some mouth watering ribs. I am a single mother of twin daughters and I have no idea how to fire up the grill. The only time I had ribs was when someone else made them.Once I came across this recipe- now everyone comes to my house for ribs, and begs me to make them. These are better than the grill ribs, and they completely fall off the bone. Plan on 0 left overs with this recipe. Enjoy these Slow cooker Baby Back Ribs.
- 4lbs Pork Baby back ribs
- 1/4 teaspoon, sugar
- 1/4 cup Barbecue sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 Cup Brown sugar
- Lay your ribs on the counter and trim the fat from the ribs.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and rub over the surface of the ribs on both sides. This makes an excellent dry rub and give the ribs such great flavor
- Place the ribs in the slow cooker or crock pot standing on their edge with the meaty side out. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and brush with the BBQ sauce.
How to trim fat from Ribs
More by this Author
Real Lobster and Crab Bisque soup made from cream, and homemade shellfish stock. Its sure to make your mouth water and beg for more.
A very good friend of mine absolutely loves these Fried Mac and Cheese Balls from the Cheesecake factory. I thought I would get this recipe to pass on to her and make them one night for dinner for my family. These are...
This is the original recipe for the Olive Gardens Lasagna Fritta.It is so delicious! It is Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. You cant...