Slow Cooker Crockpot Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage Tortellini
Slow Cooker Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage Tortellini
Another crock pot wonder!
A delicious one pot meal
This recipe is great for a more fancy dinner, it's very easy to make, feeds a crowd, and well...my family loves it.
- 1 crock pot
- 1 sausage roll, browned and drained
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 bag frozen tortellini
- 4 cans of chicken broth
- 2 cans Italian diced tomatoes, drained
Brown the sausage and drain
- Brown the sausage, and drain.
- Add the chicken broth, cans of diced tomatoes, and the browned sausage to the crock pot.
- At the 5th hour, add the tortellini, cubed cream cheese, and the spinach on top
- Cook one more hour, serve and enjoy!
Tortellini and cream cheese
- You can use sausage, turkey sausage, or even tofu, your choice!
- Be prepared for leftovers, they go great with noodles for another meal
- The sauce is delicious!
- If you like bigger tortellini (bloated) and cooked down spinach, add them in the crock pot with everything at once and just add the cream cheese at the last hour.
Feed your family all week with one pot meals
- HAM BONE SOUP, the only ham soup recipe you'll ever ...
fast delicious ham soup. Don't toss your leftovers!!
- Perfect crock pot roast
The easiest, most delicious roast you'll ever make.
- One crock pot corn beef & cabbage recipe
Enjoy this easy Corn Beef meal anytime, or for special occasions like St. Patricks Day!
- Crock Pot Beef Hamburger Soup with Vegetables!
Hamburger soup with vegetables? It may sound gross but give it a chance. Who knew a soup could taste like a hamburger? Kids love this meal, and it will save you time in your busy schedule.
More by this Author
Over consumption of dairy products can cause a multitude of intolerable symptoms, impaired organ function, embarrassment, and discomfort. Do a detox from dairy and rid yourself from all of this!
The easiest, most delicious crockpot roast you'll ever make.
How easy is it to overdose on nicotine? Not as easy as one would think. Learn to recognize the warning signs and symptoms, as well as how to treat a potential overdose.