Southern Blackberry Cobbler
Delicious Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
For your Blackberry Cobbler ingredients you will need.
1. One Stick Of Real Butter.
2. Two Cups Fresh or Canned Blackberries.
3. One and a Half Cups Granulated White Sugar.
4. One And One Half Cups All Purpose Plain Flour.
5. Two Teaspoons Of Baking Powder.
6. One Half Cup Whole Milk.
7. One Teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract.
So Are You Ready To Make Your Blackberry Cobbler
Why not go to the supermarket now and get what you need to make a delicious blackberry cobbler. When you make your blackberry cobbler please post a comment below and let us all know how your blackberry cobbler turned out. And thanks for reading my hub page.
More by this Author
There are several versions of this pie, but here is what I consider to be the best version of the Millionaire's Pie
If you add just a little something extra to a package of blueberry muffin mix, you'll end up with far better muffins. Here are 15 ways to jazz up that blueberry muffin mix. Just follow the directions on the package and...
If you want to know exactly how to grow a vegetable garden here is all the information you will ever need.