Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese (Bolognaise) Recipe from Sonja Bakker's Weight Loss Diet
This is an easy yet authentic recipe of Spaghetti Bolognaise.
One of the nicest things about Sonja Bakker's diet is that occasionally you get some really nice treats which provide comforting feeling for your emotional needs for food.
Below is the recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese mentioned in Sonja Bakker's diet in week 3.
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 stock of celery
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 125 gram minced beef
- 100 gram spaghetti
Some Other Organic Cooking Ideas
Step by Step cooking
1. Peel and chop the onion and garlic
2. Cut the carrot and celery into dices
3. Heat up olive oil in a pan, stir in minced beef and cook for 5 mins
4. Put the chopped onion, garlic, carrot and celery all into the pan and cook for another 3 mins
5. Pour in red wine, chicken broth and ketchup into the pan
6. Let the sauce cook for another 30-40 mins until reduced (to a thinkness that juice sticks a bit to a spoon)
7. While the sauce is cooking, boil water to cook spaghetti according to instruction on package
8. Stir in the sauce with spaghetti and serve
Homemade pasta recipes
A simple change that lifts the whole dish, is to use fresh pasta. You can buy ready made ones in your local deli or if you have the time, make it yourself for the best pasta!
I have tried the fresh pasta recipe from Jamie Oliver for many times now and it has been error proof.
This is a very easy and delicious recipe to make fresh Spaghetti Bolognese from scratch. There are many ready-made sauce available in supermarket but this version does not contain any the preservative or useless chemicals.
Enjoy this comforting Spaghetti Bolognese through your Sonja Bakker Diet!
Wanna Share Your Own Recipes?
Wanna share your own recipes as well? Don’t hesitate as your recipe might bring in revenue for you!
Start sharing your recipes and cooking tips in Hubpages Here.
More by this Author
List of jobs and descriptions that you can find in the fashion industry.
Discover the top 10 executive leadership skills that top coaching companies use in their executive leadership development program.
Weight loss diet plan from Sonja Bakker (originated from the Netherlands).
No comments yet.