How to make the Spaghetti alla Carbonara
The Spaghetti at the Carbonara is one of the most famous recipe from Italian Cuisine.
Many people give recipe of this kind of pasta and a lot of them are good
This recipe of Spaghetti at the Carbonara is from the Chef Renato Gualandi from Bologna, maybe it's not the original one, but for me it's the best.
Renato Gualandi is one of the best Chef in Italy
- 180 gr Spaghetti
- 100 gr Bacon
- One Egg
- Two tablespoons of grated pecorino cheese
- As desired Parmigiano Reggiano
- Pink pepper
- Olive oil Extra Vergine
- One clove of garlic
- Cut the bacon and place it in a pan, preferably made by earthenware, heat a tablespoon of olive oil Extra Vergine, let the garlic brown and then remove it,
- Let lightly toast the bacon, the fat must become transparent and then crunchy, add the pink pepper and quench the fire.
- In a bowl put the egg with pecorino cheese, a pinch of salt and amalgamate it with a fork lifting it to check that the egg is ... .... "Destroyed."
- Put to cook pasta in salted water and drain in a bowl and pour the bacon amalgamate well, joined the egg and mix again.
- Do not add the egg first and not do so in the hot pan where you cooked the pasta or the egg takes on the 'look of omelette ... and not good:) Serve the carbonara hot and sprinkled with Parmigiano Reggiano
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|