Spicy Beef Stew Recipe
This nice and easy stew recipe has a unique flavor, being both sweet and spicy. However, it can prepared very quickly, and kept indefinitely by freezing. It is by far my favorite stew recipe.
- 1/4 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, Lean
- 1 Yellow Onion, Peeled and Chopped Finely
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peeled and Minced
- 3 Tomatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- Heat the oil in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat for a minute.
- Add beef, garlic and onion and cook for 7 minutes or until beef has browned. Stir frequently.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, salt, and raisins to the beef, garlic, and onion mixture.
- Cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water if mixture gets too thick.
- Serve warm. Can be kept in fridge for 2-3 days, or frozen until needed.
|Serving size: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
No comments yet.