Squid with Hoi Sin-Oyster Sauce Recipe (Stir Fry)
This main dish recipe gives a unique taste because of the combination of hoi sin and oyster sauce. If chili is added, it will give additional flavor that could satisfy your appetite. I come up with this recipe when I have nothing left in my fridge except the squid, so I tried to incorporate these sauces than the usual sauteing. I found it very tasty and my friends love it.
3/4 to 1 kilo medium squid
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion bub, chopped
1 green chili, slice in pieces (optional)
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. hoi sin sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
salt and pepper
3 tbsp. oil
- Clean the squid properly, remove all the stuff inside it and cut into rings. Let it drain.
- In a pan, put squid, vinegar and salt. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes and drain. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat and saute garlic, onion and chili (if desired). Add squid, oyster sauce and hoi sin sauce. Add salt & pepper according to desired taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until done.
- Serve hot with rice.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.