Dinner recipes: Beef Sandwitch
Try also Arabic Shawarma Recipe
- Sauté onions in oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until tender
- In a Skillet, stir in sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, and ground cloves. Cook over low heat, until liquid evaporates then mix with onion marmalade.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container
- To fill sandwiches, place lettuce leaves on bottom halves of toasted rolls.
- Arrange beef over letuce.
- Spread onion mixture evenly over beef.
- Add some onon rings and chopped bell pepper
- You can squeeze some mayonnaise uo to taste,
- Place top halves on rolls.
More by this Author
Hi everybody! Before you start reading this hub I want you to write your feed back on this hub after reading it, whatever the feed back is, I accept criticism but it should be reasonable. Before I vote any hub down I...
The nicest rice, pasta and lintels mixture :) I believe that Egyptian cooks are really genius. They could create a very delicious dish that costs nothing. As I've studied in Egypt history, ancient Egyptians suffered...
Baron Empain palace is one of the wonders that are found in Egypt. Many stories about ghosts' deeds in the palace. Who is Baron Empain? Why did he choose Egypt for his palace. Are the ghost stories are real?