Stir Fry Noodles
This recipe has been the favorite of my family for all occasions. Whenever there is a family gathering, stir fry noodles has never been out of the menu list. A one dish meal which is very tasty and perfect to serve in birthday parties or any other occasion. It consumes a little more of your time to prepare but very easy to cook.
- Heat oil in pan, sauté garlic and onions. Add chicken thighs and squid ball. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, snow peas and celery. Mix thoroughly. Cook for few minutes but do not overcook.
- Transfer cooked vegetable in a dish and set aside. Retain water(sauce) in the pan.
- Put the fresh noodles in the pan. Stir. Let it cook for few minutes. Add cooked vegetable and mix.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle spring onions and serve hot.
- 150 g chicken thigh, cut into pieces
- Few pieces squid balls, cut into quarters
- Few pieces snow peas
- 1 pc carrot, cut into strips
- 1 quarter of a small cabbage, cut into stips
- 1 pc spring onion leaves, cut into pieces
- 1 pc celery, cut into pieces
- 150 g Fresh noodles
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oil, for sauteing
- Chicken can be substituted with any meat. You can also use ground meat if desired.
- If you are a vegetarian, just omit the meat and follow the same instructions.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
No comments yet.