Stove top Tuna Casserole They Are Guaranteed To Love!
Tuna Casserole Reviews
Tuna Casserole on the Stove Top - Who Knew!?
This tuna casserole requires no oven work at all. It is a stove top version of the super yummy baked stuff that takes significantly less time. Got a picky family? Me too! They gobble this stuff up like they haven't eaten for weeks! I stash away the leftovers (it's super filling so yes, leftovers) and we all feast for lunch the next day. Add a dash of salt for unique tastes, or just let the veggies add flavor for you!
- 1 8 oz bag egg noodles
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
Create The Most Amazing Tuna Casserole Tonight!
- Boil the egg noodles to package instructions.
- While the egg noodles are boiling, mix together the tuna, vegetables, soup and milk into a large skillet.
- When the egg noodles are cooked, drain.
- Add to the skillet. Heat the dish until the vegetables are crunchy and the dish is warmed throughout.
More by this Author
Just like you have bandages for an emergency, you will need to have a kit for interview emergencies.
There really is a syndrome suffered by women whose husbands come home to stay.
Mary Hart Seizures are a real, medically validated condition. Don't believe it? Just ask the sufferers how they feel about it.
No comments yet.