Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shots Recipe
- 1 large (6oz.) box strawberry Jello powder
- 1 small (3oz.) box lemon Jello powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups rum, chilled
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries, (optional)
- In a large heat resistant pitcher or mixing bowl combine the boiling water, strawberry Jello powder and lemon Jello powder. Stir until all of the powder is completely dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool down for about 20 minutes or so (if you add the rum when the mixture is still too hot, some of the alcohol may evaporate).
- Add the rum, and stir well.
- Pour your Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shot mixture into jello shot containers (see first quick tip below).
- Refrigerate the shots for about 4 hours until the Jello sets up and is firm (see second quick tip below).
- Serve. If desired, garnish each Jello shot with a slice of fresh strawberry.
- For advice on which types of containers work best for Jello shots, and where to get them click here.
- After step 4 above, align your Jello shots on a baking pan or cookie sheet to easily transport them to and from the refrigerator.
Does my Strawberry Daiquiri Jello Shot recipe sound like something you'd like to try? Let me know what you think. Scroll back up to rate my recipe.
Do you have your own signature Jello shot recipe that you wouldn't mind sharing? I'd love to try it! Please tell me all about it in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
More by this Author
Wanna grow huge sunflowers? Well, you've come to the right place. I've been growing giant sunflowers for more than 20 years now, and I've picked up a few tips and tricks along the way. I have grown massive sunflowers...
Jello shots are easy to make and will add a spark to any party! There are many options when it comes to choosing containers to serve your jello shots in. Below you will find some creative ways to serve your jello shots....
These days it's all about going green, and that especially holds true on St. Patty's Day! This year in addition to the green beer, why not make some fun green St. Patty's Day Jello shots. Jello Shots are an inexpensive...