Succulent Slow-Cooker Stew
Makes 4 servings:
- 3 large potatoes, pared and cut in pieces
- 3 large carrots, pared and cut in pieces
- 1 celery stalk, chopped in pieces
- 1 white onion, chipped in pieces
- 1 pound of stew meat
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp. pepper, 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tablespoons of flour
- 1 can condensed beef broth
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
1.) Layer potatoes, onions, carrots, celery in bottom of crockpot
2.) Drain can of diced tomatoes, add tomatoes to pot
3.) Top with raw meet
4.) Add soy sauce to top
5.) Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, seasonings and flour
6.) Combine beef broth and tomato sauce in bowl first, stir, then pour over everything
7.) Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, stirring occasionally
Serve warm with french bread - enjoy!!
More by this Author
Do you have a rottweiler? They are a great breed, but highly misunderstood. Read more to find out what you need to do to ensure you have a friendly, well-behaved, and non-aggressive dog.
Wondering if you could be pregnant? There are a few signs that can happen very early in pregnancy, even before a missed period.
If you have a bulldog, you know it is very important to clean their wrinkles. Read on for information about infection prevention and treatment.