Sweet & Sour Fish Recipe
SWEET N’ SOUR FISH
½ kilo fish fillet (white meat)
1 egg, beaten
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup ketchup
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion bulb, sliced
1 medium ginger, cut into strips
1 small carrot, cut into strips
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1-2 cups flour for coating
Pepper and salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Cut fish fillet into medium strips. Wash and drain.
- Put lemon, pepper and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat in flour.
- Fry coated fish in medium heat until brown and set aside.
- In a separate pan, sauté ginger, garlic and onions until aromatic smell of the spices comes out.
- Add vinegar, sugar ketchup, carrots and bell pepper. Let it simmer until vinegar neutralizes with sugar.
- Add fish and serve hot with rice.
More by this Author
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...