Tasty Turkey Burgers
Rate this recipe!
Are you tired of the same old ground beef hamburgers? Looking for a tasty alternative to beef? Looking to try turkey for the first time? This recipe actually has loads of flavor making it the perfect choice for those looking for something more healthy to grill.
Using a burger press will help shape the patties for optimal cooking. If you don't have a burger press, make sure you make an indention in the center of the patty to keep it from puffing up during grilling.
- 1.5 lb ground turkey
- 2 TBSP fresh bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP finely diced onion
- 1 egg white, lighly beaten
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingedients in a large bowl.
- Form into 6 burger patties using a burger press or by hand. Make a small indention in the middle of the patty to prevent puffing up while cooking.
- Cook in a medium sized skillet over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees. You can also grill on a George Forman indoor grill or grill on an outdoor barbeque.
If you make your own burgers, you need one of these:
More by this Author
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.