Tee Off Bar and Grill Mac N Cheese with Pancetta.
Tee Off Bar and Grill is a small time restaurant located in San Francisco California. Don't let the name fool you. They have some of the best food there, and their Mac N Cheese with Pancetta is at the top of the list. They have been seen in the San Francisco chronicle, and even the Food Network. Thank you Tee Off Bar and Grill for this delicious cheesy Mac N Cheese.
If you don't know what Pancetta is then Pancetta is often called and know as Italian bacon. It is UN-smoked unlike traditional Bacon and is cured in salt and spices like nutmeg, pepper and fennel.Last but not least it's then dried for a few months.
Pancetta adds a distinctive pork flavor to pasta and other dishes, without infusing into them bacon's smokiness.
- 1 Box Ziti Pasta
- 1 Package Pancetta, 4 ounces
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack, Plus extra for topping
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Asiago
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Provolone
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Parmesan
- Salt/ Pepper
- Drizzle Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Shred all of your cheeses and place in1 bowl. Make sure your cheese is cold before you shred it- and it will shred better.
- Bowl a pot of water on the stove in a large stockpot.
- When the water is boiling add your box of pasta, along with the drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is done drain it and set aside.
- Chop your pancetta and cook until it is crispy and the fat is rendered in a big pot on medium heat on the stove. In the same pot add the cream and all the cheeses when the pancetta is done. Do not use all of your cheeses- make sure you set some aside for topping. Stir well till blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next add in your cooked Ziti pasta. Stir gently.
- Transfer your pasta cheese mixture to a large baking dish. Top off with more cheese that you set aside and bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy the Tee Off Bar and Grill Mac N Cheese with Pancetta it is absolutely delicious. On the menu it is called Paul's Mac N Cheese with Pancetta if you were to order it in the restaurant.
How to properly shred cheese
More by this Author
Homemade tortellini stuffed with Chicken and Prosciutto in a decedent cream sauce.
A very good friend of mine absolutely loves these Fried Mac and Cheese Balls from the Cheesecake factory. I thought I would get this recipe to pass on to her and make them one night for dinner for my family. These are...
This is the original recipe for the Olive Gardens Lasagna Fritta.It is so delicious! It is Parmesan-breaded lasagna pieces, fried and served over Alfredo sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. You cant...
No comments yet.