"Thai Flower Dumplings" Recipe
3 tbsp coarsely chopped garlic
1 tbsp coriander root, chopped finely
1 tbsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
1/4 cups water
2 tbsp fish sauce
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
Preparation (Step one)
- Pound coriander roots, garlic and pepper finely to obtain a smooth paste.
1/2 cups of minced prawn or chicken
- Saute' the mixture prepared in step 1 until it is fragrant then add mince prawn or chicken
- season with fish sauce and sugar and saute' until well done.
Rice flour 1/2 cup
Tapioca starch 2 tbsp
Glutinous flour 2 tsp
Arrowroot 2 tsp
Water 1/2 cup for kneading
- Combine all the ingredients together and set aside.
10 -15 of Blue or Butterfly pea
1/2 tsp of Lemon juice
1 cup of Warm water
- Add warm water in the blue or butterfly pea and waiting until we get the colouring (gentle squeeze is ok) then remove the flower.
- Add lemon juice in the purple colour water then add it into ready flour that we set aside.
- Knead them until a dough forms.
- Shape into small balls about 3 cm in diameter. Continue shaping unitl finished.
Shape small balls look like flower (please follow the below video) then steam them over boiling water on high heat for 5-10 minutes or until done.*** Do not forget to apply oil on the streamer for "non-stick".
Remove from the streamer, garnish with whatever you want.
Thai Flower Dumplings Preparation
Thank you foodism's video as it make my presentation easier ^^
I'm so proud of myself when I see my Thai flower dumpling pictures ^O^
How to steam for any kind of food
Thank you for this video as it help me to explain how to steam to my friends ^^
More by this Author
When you see topic "Chicken Green Curry Recipe", what do you think about? For me, I think about the smell of its curry paste. The taste of coconut cream and egg plants which has a little bit of sweetness....
In the Thai chronical had recorded Thai Royal Food that begining before Ayuthaya still a metropolitan of Thailand. The golden era of culture brought to many revolution and development of Thai food. This time...
Thai food is well known around the world because of its taste,nutrition and containing small amount of fat. Many researchers found that Thai food provides high nutrition with health benefits. In the past, before the...