Thai green curry with vegetables recipe
The word "curry" figures in Thai language as "kari", and refers to dishes using an Indian-style curry powder, known as phong kari in Thailand.
- 350 grams Vegetables, (baby corn, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, beans and broccoli)
- 100 grams brinjal
- 4 to 6 kaffir lime leaves, (Can be substituted with lime leaves)
- 2 table spoon Thai green curry paste
- 2 cups Coconut milk
- 1 table spoon Fish sauce, (can be substituted with 1 table spoon soya sauce)
- 2 table spoon Sugar
- 8 to 10 Thai basil leaves, (Can be substituted with tulsi leaves)
- Chop all the vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add the ready green curry paste. Fry a little, adding a couple of tablespoons of coconut milk to prevent it from burning
- Reduce heat to medium and add the vegetables and a bit of water. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the brinjal cubees 5 minutes after the vegetables
- Add the fish sauce/soya sauce and sugar
- Allow to simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender
- Garnish with basil leaves/Tulsi leaves and serve with steamed rice or rice noodles
Provide your rating on this receipe
More by this Author
Sort can be used to split the file into multiple files. SORT parameter OUTLIM is used to copy the contents of file into multiple files. The following are the examples to split the file using OUTLIM
In our previous tutorial we have learned how to send an email from mainframe JCL. This part of the tutorial explains how we can send an email with an attachment from mainframe with JCL code. IBM utility IEBGENER is...