Thai lemongrass and ginger tea
This tea is full of antioxidants and can be had hot when you need that warmth and alertness.
- 3 stalks lemongrass, white parts only
- 1 ginger, sliced
- 6 cups water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups black tea, brewed
- With the blunt end of a knife, bash the lemongrass stalks until lightly bruised, then cut into thin slices
- Slice the ginger knob
- Add lemongrass and ginger to a medium-sized pot of water and bring the water to boil
- Simmer for 10 minutes and then turn off heat
- Stir in sugar
- Cover the liquid in the pot for 20 minutes
- Strain lemongrass-ginger syrup
- In glasses, stir together one-half lemongrass-ginger syrup with one-half brewed tea. Serve hot.
More by this Author
Any of these animals can be the number 1 toxic on earth as it's very hard to judge them. They all contain different toxic chemicals which can kill a human in minutes. So i have rated them based on how much dangerous...
Sharks don't usually attack humans. We are not their natural prey. We get attacked because we resemble some of their prey and the shark makes a mistake in murky waters. For example we look a lot like a seal swimming in...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.