Best ever Asian Salad!!!
What a delicious salad
This recipe is quick, easy, healthy, unique, and most of all...delicious! I could eat it all in one sitting!
It really is the best Asian inspired salad I've ever tasted.
If you like Asian inspired food check out make your own ginger salad dressing
Best ever Asian salad
- 1-2 Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped or cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of scallions, slice into small rings, remaining greens slice into 1-2 inch lengths
- 1 bag sunflower seeds, remove shells, or buy without
- 1 pack rice noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional grilled or sliced chicken, mandarin orange slices, colorful raw peppers, peanuts
Are you intimidated by cooking multicultural food?See results without voting
- mix lettuce, scallions, rice noodles and sunflower seeds in a salad bowl
- combine remaining ingredients for dressing, mix well. To make for a large crowd, or if you like heavy dressing on your salad, double recipe.
- do not add dressing until serving. When serving toss dressing well on desired portion of salad. For large crowds you can toss the salad with all the dressing, but it will get soggy after awhile, and unless it's all eaten, will not remain delcious.
- optional; add grilled or sliced chicken, mandarin oranges, slices of colorful raw peppers, or peanuts.
More by this Author
The easiest, most delicious crockpot roast you'll ever make.
This recipe is great for family cook-outs and holidays. It's easy to make and absolutely delicious, try it and watch it become your families next favorite redskin potato salad recipe!
How easy is it to overdose on nicotine? Not as easy as one would think. Learn to recognize the warning signs and symptoms, as well as how to treat a potential overdose.