Milkless Mac & Cheese recipe. No milk needed!
Please rate this
Easy & Cheesy
This is by far one of the best macaroni and cheese recipes I've ever found, and the ingredients are minimal, cheap, and shocking!
It's simple to make and gives home-made mac & cheese new meaning! Try this for a quick and easy dinner paired with a vegetable or make it for your next large gathering.
Huge servings! But no leftovers
- 13x9 casserole dish
- foil to cover
- 1/2 box elbow noodles
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1 container sour cream (small tub)
- 2-3 cups shredded cheese (your choice of cheese), sharp cheddar is nice
- dash salt of pepper
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- Prepare noodles as directed, except boil 1-2 minutes less, you don't want the noodles to be mushy
- Rinse and drain the noodles and pour into a large pot, or back into the pot you boiled them in.
- Mix in all other ingredients. Stir very well. Add as much cheese as you like. You can add more then what I suggested
- Once it's all mixed together, pour into casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes in an oven at 400, or until top is slightly brown and crispy
Goes great with a roast as a filling side dish
- Perfect crock pot roast
The easiest, most delicious roast.
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
This recipe is great for family cook-outs and holidays. It's easy to make and absolutely delicious, try it and watch it become your families next favorite redskin potato salad recipe!
The easiest, most delicious crockpot roast you'll ever make.
How easy is it to overdose on nicotine? Not as easy as one would think. Learn to recognize the warning signs and symptoms, as well as how to treat a potential overdose.