The Best Chicken Anchovy Pasta Recipe
Healthy Benefit of Chicken Anchovy Pasta
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||558|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 62 g||95%|
|Carbohydrates 65 g||22%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Protein 49 g||98%|
|Sodium 830 mg||35%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- 400 g Chicken breast fillet, small dice
- 800 g Spaghetti, al dente
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsps Garlic, minced
- 2 pcs Onion medium, finely chopped
- 8 pcs Anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sun dried tomatoes, dropped in warm water
- 6 tbsps Green olives, wedges
- 6 tbsps Cashews, roasted - cut into halves
- 2 cup Cream
- 4 tbsps Wine
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsps Basil, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sauté first onion then garlic in olive oil. Add cubed chicken and anchovies.
- Add all the remaining ingredients: sun dried tomatoes, green olives, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cream and cashews.
- Let the it simmer and season it with salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta and add sauce.
- Top it with basil leaves and parmesan cheese. Serves 4. *Best serve with toasted garlic bread.
For Best Cooked Pasta...
What's Inside This Dish - Chicken Anchovy Pasta?
Other Pasta Dishes You'll Surely Love!
- Elbow Macaroni Tossed in Olive Garlic Sauce
Want to eat healthy kind of pasta? Why not try this meatless pasta recipe that will satisfy your pasta craving! Best pasta recipe especially for vegetarian and vegan. It is very easy to make!
- Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
Make a twist to your ordinary tomato sauce by just adding your favorite cream on it. Something new to the taste buds that everybody will surely love. This pasta dish maybe serve any time of the day!