The Best Chicken Enchiladas Recipe of All Time
Try it, you'll like it!
The following is hands down the best chicken enchilada recipe that I've ever tried. As an added bonus, it's also easy to make. :)
1 Boned Chicken (I usually substitute 4-6 of those "ice kissed" boneless chicken breasts-- it's easier and quicker)
2 Cups Sour Cream
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Water
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
4 Ounces Green Diced Chilies (I buy the cans-- once again, easier and quicker!)
16 Ounces Grated Cheddar Cheese (also good if you combine cheddar and mozzarella)
1 Dozen Large Flour Tortillas
1/2 Cup Salsa
1. Boil the chicken (it makes the meat really tender, drain, and cut into bite sized cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Mix all of the ingredients except for half of the cheese in a large bowl.
4. Fill the flour tortillas individually, roll closed, and place in a large casserole dish (it helps to put a toothpick in them to keep them from unrolling).
5. Top with the remaining cheese and extra salsa.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and the cheese has melted.
More by this Author
The final edition of the series offers a conclusion as to how American artist Georgia O'Keeffe became so successful. It also offers an extensive list of the works cited while researching and writing the seven part...
This hub is the latest installment in my "Conquering Your Debt" series.
This hub is the first in my new series "Conquering Your Debt." I'll publish a few articles a month with tips and advice on how to pay down your debt, reduce your living expenses, and live within your means.