Chicken Salad Recipe that is a Winner
I've been making this chicken salad recipe for years and everyone always loves it. You can add ingredients depending on your preferences, but this is one dish I prefer to keep simple. This best chicken salad ever recipe is the perfect summer dish when you want to avoid heating up the oven or you need a quick meal for company. You will need to double the ingredients if you are cooking for 4 or more people. Serve this salad with fresh bread and sliced tomatoes or some of the add-ins listed below. It will be a hit!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 tablespoon celery flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- variety of add-ins for people to choose from: almonds, diced apples, grapes, pecans, cranberries, pineapple, chestnuts
- Healthy Food: Lemon and Cilantro Pasta
Lemon & cilantro pasta is an easy and delicious recipe you will want to make often. Full of healthy ingredients, it will provide you the extra energy you need.
- Easy and Delicious Recipe for Chicken and Dumplings
If you are looking for a simple yet deliciously satisfying recipe, here it is. Grab a can of biscuits, some chicken breast and a few other ingredients, and lets get it in the oven!
- Spinach Salad Recipe with Basalmic Vinagrette and Cr...
Crispy goat cheese is a wonderful addition to serve with a bed of spinach, topped with tomatoes. With balsamic vinaigrette drizzled on top, the taste of this spinach salad recipe is incredibly healthy, tasty, and satisfying.
- Artichoke Lovers Recipe
If you love artichokes and garlic, try this original delicious recipe.
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes. Cut breasts in half to speed up this step. ( Boiling the meat, keeps it moist). Chop chicken into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the remaining ingredients. Add the chicken last.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serve chicken salad buffet style with small dishes containing add-ins so that people can choose their own final ingredients.
What is your favorite chicken salad add-in ingredient?See results without voting
More by this Author
Cheese souffle is a light and decadent dish. It will make a wonderful brunch or main dish for lunch or dinner. It is easily accompanied by fruit as a side dish. Try this perfect recipe for cheese souffle.
If you are looking for an incredibly delicious red potato salad with bacon recipe, look no more. Use these fabulous ingredients to create a recipe you will keep forever.
If you are trying to get a tan using an indoor tanning facility, there are several things you can do to achieve a beautiful bronze tan.