The Best Fun Easy Ice Cream Treats For Summer : Ice Cream Sundae, Ice Cream Sandwich, and More Ideas for Ice Cream
Where should you begin when making a delicious quick and easy summer treat? With ice cream of course! Ice cream is a wonderful treat for all year round too, not just the summer. Has ice cream gotten a little boring for you? The simple scoop in a cone not giving you that thrilling "perfect treat moment" anymore? Don't worry! You can easily spice it up and make fun frozen treats that your kids and entire family will love, especially yourself!
Start with the foundation. The ice cream! You can choose to either buy it from the store or you can make it yourself! Either way you can still get a fun frozen treat!
If you choose to buy it:
- Try to choose an ice cream that is low in fat and sugar. A treat doesn't have to mean a sugar overload.
- Try new flavors you think you will like, variety is the spice of life! Or, if you prefer stick with your favorite ice cream of all time, the classics are still good too.
- Try frozen yogurt in the place of ice cream, they can often be much healthier and the taste just like ice cream!
If you choose to make it yourself:
- Mix up the flavors! Go wild with it, you can make it with absolutely anything you love.
- Try making it with family or friends, it can be a lot of fun with some company!
- Try to use healthier recipes with less fat and sugar, and more fresh fruits or honey.
Now to Change Things Up!
Now that you have your ice cream ready and are ready to spice it up, you can begin!
- A luxurious ice cream sundae! This dessert is perfect for parties, family fun, and a special treat day.
- An ice cream sandwich - with bread. Many people may find this odd, or they might be hesitant to try it, but it is down right delicious!
- An ice cream sandwich - with cookies. This is a more common version of the ice cream sandwich, but you can still customize it using different types of cookies and adding more layers! Try one with a soft Oreo bottom and a Bear Paw top!
- Try an ice cream roulade . Not familiar with roulades? They are basically rolled up cakes or other foods. Another name for them is swiss roll.
- Make a waffle bowl mash up. Simple yet, unbelievably yummy. Just take a waffle bowl, your favorite types of ice cream and go crazy with your favorite toppings! Try chocolate syrup, maple syrup, fresh fruit, gummy candies, chocolates, cookies, fudge, anything you want!
- Make your own ice cream kit. All you need is a tub of ice cream and candy!
Ingredients for Ice Cream Burger
- 2 large scoops Ice cream or frozen yogurt, Or you can use various kinds of ice cream
- 1 Hamburger bun, Use a hot dog bun for something different
- Extra toppings, Chocolate syrup, sprinkles, etc
- Spread the ice cream evenly on top of the bottom half of the bun.
- Add any additional toppings and then top with the top half of the bun. Now add any other toppings on top of the bun.
- Eat and Enjoy! You might want to use a knife and fork or just chomp right down!