The Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about ten minutes from start to finish. Try it tonight, you're gonna love it!
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over high heat
- Add the salt, pepper, and whipping cream. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, and allow the mixture to boil gently, uncovered, until it starts to thicken up (about 3-5 minutes).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the Parmesan cheese, and stir.
- Serve this delicious Alfredo sauce with your favorite pasta. Sprinkle additional Parmesan over the dish as desired.
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe - The Tomato Gardener
This is a delicious recipe for a large batch of spaghetti sauce using fresh tomatoes. This is a great way to use up the abundance of tomatoes if you grow them in your garden! This sauce can be frozen, and enjoyed throughout the winter!
More by this Author
Strawberry Daiquiris are the perfect cocktails for a hot summer day. These slushy beverages blend together sweet strawberries, spiced rum, lime juice and powdered sugar to create a cool treat that will beat the heat! ...
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.