Quick and Easy Hot Dog Recipe
Hot dogs are an American favorite! There are so many easy ways to make hot dogs - the possibilities are endless! Did you know that you can make hot dogs in a crock-pot? It's one of the easiest, fool-proof ways and one of the tastiest! This is my favorite way to make hot dogs!
Here's what you need:
- A Crock-Pot
- 1 package Hot dogs, We enjoy Ball Park All Beef hot dogs.
- 1 package Hot dog buns, *optional
- 1 can Hormel Chili, *optional
- Shredded Cheese, *optional
- Condiments of choice, I like French's Mustard
- Plug in your crock pot and set it to high.
- Place your hot dogs inside the crock pot and put the lid on top.
- Cook the hot dogs for 2 hours. *After about an hour, your house will be filled with a delicious scent. You will know they are done when are browned and plump.
- Put the chili in a microwave safe container and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
To switch it up, I like to put shredded cheese in the bun. Delicious!
Try this out and let me know what you think!
More by this Author
Homemade vanilla pudding just like grandma used to make! 5 simple ingredients is all you need to make this delectable dessert!
A simple, delicious main dish the whole family will love!
An honest look at the Tracy Anderson Method.
No comments yet.