Quick and Easy Hot Dog Recipe
Hot dogs are an American favorite! There are so many easy ways to make hot dogs - the possibilities are endless! Did you know that you can make hot dogs in a crock-pot? It's one of the easiest, fool-proof ways and one of the tastiest! This is my favorite way to make hot dogs!
Here's what you need:
- A Crock-Pot
- 1 package Hot dogs, We enjoy Ball Park All Beef hot dogs.
- 1 package Hot dog buns, *optional
- 1 can Hormel Chili, *optional
- Shredded Cheese, *optional
- Condiments of choice, I like French's Mustard
- Plug in your crock pot and set it to high.
- Place your hot dogs inside the crock pot and put the lid on top.
- Cook the hot dogs for 2 hours. *After about an hour, your house will be filled with a delicious scent. You will know they are done when are browned and plump.
- Put the chili in a microwave safe container and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
To switch it up, I like to put shredded cheese in the bun. Delicious!
Try this out and let me know what you think!
No comments yet.