The Best Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
This sauce is very simple. It doesn't have hard to find ingredients and works with any stir fry. I particularly like it with shrimp or chicken, but it is a general use sauce. Feel free to use this as a base to add your own flavorings to.
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce or cayenne
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Mix all main ingredients in a bowl as well as any optional ingredients you want.
- Let sit until you are ready to poor it into your stir fry. As it sits the flavors will blend.
- Stir the sauce just before you use it since the corn starch will settle to the bottom.
- Add this sauce at the very end of your particular stir fry's cooking time. When it thickens and coats everything it is done.
For a vegetarian version you can use vegetable stock instead of the chicken stock. Beef stock may be used also. Now wasn't that simple? It's tasty too. You can take my word for it. I use it on all my stir fries.
More by this Author
Classic shortbread cookies loaded with ground pecans. Few cookies are simpler or more tasty than pecan sandies.
No comments yet.