The Best Way to Eat a Cupcake
Have a Cupcake
It has come to my attention recently that people are searching for some interesting things online. Not only are people confused about how to eat a Tic Tac, people also want information on the right way to eat a cupcake. Now, I am no cupcake eating expert, but I am indeed a fan of cupcakes. I have my cupcake eating technique down and I feel I am ready to share it with the world.
I do not necessarily eat a cupcake the way everyone else does. I like to get the maximum amount of frosting on each bite of cupcake. Although this is not always to tidiest way to eat a cupcake, it is the best way to eat a cupcake... in my opinion. Since I feel I am a rather generous person, I am willing to share this exciting step-by-step cupcake eating tutorial with you. You'd better brace yourself!
Will you try my cupcake eating technique?See results without voting
Exciting Step-By-Step Cupcake Dining Time
1. The first thing you want to do when eating a cupcake is to remove the cupcake tin or paper from around the cupcake. Yes, some people can make this mistake and try to eat the paper. Don't be that person!
2. I like to then take a nice deep breath and enjoy the smell of the cupcake. I just really like junk food, people... don't judge me! Obviously, this is an optional part to the process, but if you want to be like me, you'd best give the cupcake a good sniff.
3. Once I have thoroughly enjoyed the cupcake experience without starting to munch on it, I like to remove a small portion of the frosting from the top of the cupcake. Now this is when my technique becomes quite controversial! Sometimes, if no one is looking, I simply lick the top portion of the frosting off the cupcake and then take a bite of the bottom of the cupcake. If I am being watched, depending on the situation, I will swipe some off with my finger or remove some frosting with a butter knife.
4. Apply the frosting to the bottom of the cupcake.
5. Take a bite from the bottom of the cupcake! Yes, this is shocking to some, but I begin the cupcake eating process by eating the bottom of the cupcake first. Once the frosting has been applied to the bottom, eating little bites from the bottom with the newly applied frosting evens out the cake and frosting ratio. I know, this has become so scientific!
6. Once you've eaten the entire bottom of the cupcake, it is time to enjoy the rest of the cupcake that still has the original frosting on it.
If you measure out the bites and apply just the right amount of frosting to the bottom of the cupcake, you can easily get a bite of cake with frosting each time you munch on your cupcake. I am all about making every single bite of cupcake as delicious as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am sure you have some questions now that I have taught you this challenging, yet rewarding technique for eating cupcakes. Do remember that practice makes perfect, so feel free to purchase or make a dozen cupcakes and devote an entire weekend to this. In the meantime, here are some FAQs to help you out:
- What if there isn't enough frosting on top of the cupcake to spare any for the bottom?
Isn't it obvious? You are going to have to buy more frosting. You have clearly been ripped off.
- What if I get carried away and lick off all the frosting from the top of the cupcake?
Once again, you are going to have to get more frosting. A naked cupcake is a sad cupcake.
- What should I do if someone questions my cupcake eating technique?
Not everyone is going to be ready for such a radical new way of eating cupcakes. Be patient with them and stand your ground. One day, they may be ready to learn this innovative method of cupcake eating, too.
- Can children learn this technique?
Of course! Teach them while they are young!
- Can I use this technique for eating cupcakes with sprinkles or other decorations?
Yes, don't allow this challenge to ruin your cupcake eating fun. It might not be pretty, but sometimes one needs an obstacle to become a true cupcake eating expert. Everything happens for a reason. Now go out there and eat some cupcakes!
Copyright ©2013 Jeannieinabottle
Many Opportunities to Practice
Even More Help With Some Life Basics:
- How to Open Annoying Plastic Containers
If you are desperately trying to open a container so you can eat your food, but you are having an issue with it, I am here to help! I can advise you on how to open annoying plastic containers in a just a few short steps.
- How to Use a Hair Dryer (Featuring Exciting Action P...
Learn how to use the hair dryer in just a few short steps; or just enjoy my sarcastic remarks. Either way, check out my
- How to Flush the Toilet
It is time to learn all about our friend, the toilet. Check out these step-by-step instructions on how to flush the toilet.
- How to Avoid Babysitting Your Friends' Children
Do your friends have children and they need you to babysit? Perhaps being responsible for other humans is not your thing. Let me tell you how you can get out of babysitting.
More by this Author
If you are desperately trying to open a container so you can eat your food, but you are having an issue with it, I am here to help! I can advise you on how to open annoying plastic containers in a just a few short...
Are you bored with all those healthy smoothie recipes? I thought so! Give those banana smoothies an unhealthy twist with my advice.
You may not know exactly what your relationship status on Facebook says to your friends. That is why I am here to help you decode the true meaning behind Facebook relationship status updates.