Coffee Drinking is Healthy!
Fair Trade Coffee
6 Health Benefits of Coffee!!
Green Tea has long been touted as the "super drink" and Coffee has been on the list of beverages to avoid. If you or anyone you know has ever tried to give up the Java for any length of time you know that the caffeine withdraw can be intense. Why go through that agony if you do not have too? There are numerous benefits to drinking coffee believe it or not!! Researchers have analyzed the effects of coffee consumption for decades and the results??? Grab that Latte ladies it is good for you.. Oh and you guys too! Here are some reasons why!
1. Reduce your diabetes risk! For men six or more cups a day reduced the risk by 54% and woman's by 30% over java avoiders.
2. People who drink coffee on a regular basis are up to 80% less likely to develop Parkinson's.
3. Compared with non java junkies at least two cups daily can translate into a 25% reduced risk of colon cancer!! I like those stats for sure! I'll take a double espresso shot please!
4. 80% drop in liver cirrhosis risk and nearly half the risk of gallstones!! Would you like cream and sugar with your dark roast?
5. Tomas DePaulis, PhD, research scientist at Vanderbilt University's Institute for Coffee Studies, which conducts its own medical research and tracks coffee studies from around the world notes that people who smoke and are heavy drinkers have less heart disease and liver damage when they regularly consume large amounts of coffee. I'll take a pack of luckie's and a Gin & Tonic bartender and follow that with a tall capp!
6. Some evidence shows coffee may help manage asthma, stop headaches, boost mood and even prevent cavities! Stop feeling guilty about your 2 o' clock pick me up! It's good for you! Just leave the doughnut out of the equation and your good to go!
I did not start drinking coffee until my late 20's and even then I had to dilute it with a ton of creamer and lots of sugar. I believe your taste buds may not develop a true appreciation for the more bitter side of coffee. Today coffee is what gets me out of bed in the morning! Not just coffee but Espresso, Latte's even chocolate covered espresso beans make me smile! I know I am not the only one so to all my fellow Java junkies I raise my mug to you!
Love Coffee? Here is my pick for awesome brew! Flavorbean Coffee
How much do YOU like Coffee?
Would you have trouble giving up Coffee if you had too?See results without voting
Visit My Other Hubs
- The Doulas Role in Labor and Delivery for Mothers and Doulas to Be
Training to become a Doula can be a fulfilling and worthwhile experience. There are various trainings and programs available in North America. Some organization offer national certifications and provide continuing education opportunities.
- 2012 My Survival List for the End of the World
The End of Days are coming so screw it, I am going to eat chocolate and hang out in my underground shelter watching reality TV until Dec 21st 2012! Read more of my Armegeddon plans and join my party!
- Reality TV Taking Over your Life
In the spirit of Mad Libs using all the most popular reality shows I have spun a web of crack TV insanity! Enjoy
More by this Author
Mary Kay has been around since our Grandma's and Great Grandma's were getting together for facials in avacado green kitchen's! There is a very good reason why this company has been so successful. It works and the cost...
I work mostly with woman and wanted to get a guys opinion of MKMen skincare line before I started recommending it to the woman I serve for their husbands and boyfriends. There was nothing scientific about my little...