The Perfect Dirty Martini
To make the perfect dirty martini, you'll need:
- Begin by pouring 3/4 of a shot of vermouth into an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake the vermouth boisterosly. Doing this breaks off bits of the icecubes resulting in a cold liquid with a barely perceptible sheen of ice floating on top of it.
- Pour the vermouth through the strainer on the shaker into a martini glass. Coat the entire inside of the glass with the vermouth.
- Now add about 1.5 shot of vodka to the same shaker. Leave in the ice from when you mixed the vermouth.
- Add about a 1/4 shot of olive juice from your jar of olives to the vodka in the shaker.
- Shake rapidly and for about 30 - 45 seconds. The shaker will become almost unbearably cold in your hands.
- Toss out the vermouth from the martini glass so that only a hint of its flavor is left behind in the glass.
- Pour the freezing cold vodka mixture into the glass.
- Spear 2 large martini olives on a toothpick and drop it into the glass.
Enjoy your refreshing beverage. Be sure to savor your vodka soaked olives at he end of your drink. Yum.
More by this Author
Unique method for popping your own back using your bathtub. Illustrations and description included.
If you read my other hub regarding how to pop your own back and it's not helping bring any relief to your upper spine then maybe you would be interested in learning about this technique I just discovered. Let me state,...
Many people are choosing gift bags over the traditional and more time consuming wrapping paper alternative. These days we are all in such a hurry the gift bag is a quick and easy method for "wrapping"...
No comments yet.